Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Two are back!

Leigh and I are back in America. We arrived yesterday afternoon after 19 hours of travel time. Its totally weird. I forgot what it was like to live here. Definitely experiencing a little culture shock. While there plenty of the people we met had been to the US before and one of their comments was everything is so BIG here! It is soo true. Especially the cup size, how can I drink all that?

But it is really good to be back. Again bittersweet emotions of joy to be back with Kevin and my family and friends, but sorrow and heartache to be separate from people in India I love dearly too. The conveniences of home are pretty awesome. I forgot how good it is to drink water from the sink or take a shower with out waiting for the water to heat up. Its so amazing. I am excited to share our stories. See you soon!

-Jamie

No comments: