Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Home Again Home Again Jiggedy Jog

Back! For some reason, it doesn't feel too weird. I think that my body is still in shock though from the time difference. Yesterday was the longest day I've ever had, it was literally 31 hours long! The flight back wasn't too bad, we survived the German airport with Haagen Dazs ice cream. It was great to see my parents and then the rest of my family, we ate at Cracker Barrel, a wonderful way to be initiated to southern food once again. I made Coorgi coffee this morning and then I went to the coffee house! It was so wonderful to make a Sam's trip to get milk and half n half again..well kind of. I'm so glad to be back, even though I really miss the friends that we made overseas so much. It was very comforting when someone blared their car horn at us for pulling out in front of them, I felt like I was back in India. Hello America!

Leigh

No comments: