Tuesday, January 2, 2007

its about time!!


well... I have been over here in Jordan waiting for the other two to arrive and it is almost time... I will go to the airport in a little while and then we have a day in Jordan before we get on our next plane and go to Dubai and then Bangalore!! can't wait!
Here is a picture of Amman at sunset... I really love this place... so great to be home! If anybody has any time on their hands... I have been listening to different things from bethinking.org over Christmas... truly great I tell you. Check it out! PLEASE!!

3 comments:

fore3 said...

Dookie Bear?
Where are you?

suz said...

Beautiful! Be safe and enjoy each moment and opportunity!

bachelor pad said...

I think that I want to come to Jordan, no I must stay and keep the fort...I love you this much.