Sunday, January 28, 2007

Almost Home

So many mixed emotions. As we drove from our home and family in Madikeri, I cried almost the entire way back to Bangalore. My heart aches to leave people I love so dearly. To know it will at the least be a while before I see them again. We invited many to come to America to see our home and I am sure some of them will. Plus many of them have our number at the coffeehouse so we'll be getting calls from India. How beautiful is that!

My heart also thrills to be back home with my family and friends, especially Kevin. Why again did I leave my husband for a month? But I long to share our stories and knowledge of these people and coffee. To be back at the coffeehouse again. Last night I listened to HopeDialect and remembered the smells of Cross Roads. It was again a beautiful moment!

I loved India. It was so amazing. We've gained so many stories and experiences and moments of laughter, goodness, and beautiful tears. I will it dearly. Now Caraleigh and her family are trying to convince us of the greatness of Jordan so we return here. Yeah I am convinced of both places. Oh how awesome is this creation! See you all very soon... I totally cannot believe its been a month. wow!

Jamie

No comments: